Bunn Airpot Cleaning Instructions
- Press the lid release buttons to open the lid.
- Press the lid detach button to completely detach the lid. Re-move the lid assembly.
- Remove the drip through as-sembly. Detach the down tube, spout, and gasket. Clean with warm water, mild detergent, and a brush.
- Remove the bellows cap. Clean the bellows, bellows cap, and bellows cap plate thoroughly with warm water and non-abrasive mild detergent.
- Clean the interior of the tank with warm water and non-abrasive mild detergent and rinse thor-oughly. Reassemble in reverse order.
- Wipe the exterior of the unit with warm water and non-abrasive mild detergent and rinse thoroughly.
DO NOT put airpot in dishwasher.
DO NOT allow chlorine based cleaners to remain in tank.
DO NOT submerge entire unit in water.
How to clean Bunn Airpots?
bunn airpot replacement parts
airpot not pumping